Date: Tuesday & Wednesday 12th & 13th December 2017
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration (KLRCA), Bangunan Sulaiman
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, 50000 Kuala Lumpur
- This course is designed to help participants to choose efficiently the right procedural rules for import/export of palm oil products.
- Participants will learn both Seller’s and Buyer’s responsibilities in the shipping of palm oil products.
- It will also help participants learn how to avoid misunderstanding by clarifying the new Rules on palm oil import and export as well as Incoterms 2010.
- This course is also designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge on Letter of Credit (LC) operations and Trade Documentation.
- With the better understanding of the above, participants will be guided on the availability of trade financing products and how to apply it to their business portfolio as and when it is necessary.
- It is envisaged that at the end of the course participants will have an in depth knowledge in managing the challenges of Palm Oil Trade.