PORAM offers many services to members, including:
- Providing facilities for members to meet and resolve common problems
- Providing standard form contracts and contract referred documents.
- Provide guidance to members on government regulations and procedures related to the palm oil business.
- Providing a continuous flow of valuable information to members, including market reports, new legislations and procedures, trade events and networking opportunities.
- Advisory services covering contractual, legal and technical areas.
- Providing training courses for members.
- Providing access to exclusive trade data to members.